Kolat Vertical Singlet
The Kolat Vertical Singlet is a great way to express fierceness. Born and raised in America’s wrestling heartland, Pennsylvania. No wrestler has ever gone through the youth ranks with a more nostalgic aura than Cary Kolat. Born for the sport, Cary also went on to have a very successful collegiate and international career with two NCAA titles, a World bronze medal, and participated in the 2000 Sydney Games.
As a result, Cary’s legend is known nationwide. Cary’s lifelong passion for wrestling and ambition to reach his full potential is aligned with the founding elements of the Rudis brand.
Cary Kolat is a warrior born to Wrestle.
- Made from the highest grade of 100 % polyester spandex
- Reinforced flatlock stitching and Four-way stretch throughout for comfort and durability
- Legal cut for FILA/Freestyle and Folkstyle wrestling
- Printed, cut, and individually hand sewn in the United States
- Care Instructions: Machine Wash Cold, Tumble Dry Low, Do not use Bleach, Do not Iron