Iowa Feathered Youth Elite 1/4 Zip
$85.00FREE Shipping Over $100
Designed for the Elite, the Iowa Elite 1/4 Zip is the next level of what a Quarter-Zip can and should be.
- Mesh back piece offering breathability during a workout
- Raglan sleeves and gentle contouring design to emphasize the body of a wrestler
RUDIS is a Proud Official Licensee of Iowa Hawkeyes Wrestling.
- 80% Polyester/20% Spandex Comfort Stretch Body
- 88% Micropoly/12% Spandex Mesh Back Piece for Breathability
- Raglan Sleeves
- Comfortable Cadet Collar with Roll-top Detail
Iowa Hawkeyes Wrestling. One of the most successful teams in wrestling, Iowa Boasts 23 team NCAA Wrestling Championships, all occurring since 1975. The dynasty began with the great Dan Gable, who was Head Wrestling Coach from 1976 to 1997. This tradition of determination has continued at Iowa even after Gable’s departure from the program. During the 2010 season, Iowa produced one of the most dominant teams in the history of the sport, never losing a dual meet.
Now led by Tom Brands, Iowa continues to strive for perfection in wrestling, paving an example of RUDIS values. Be a Hawkeye supporter, know what it means to adopt wrestling as A WAY OF LIFE, and Shop the Complete Iowa Hawkeyes Wrestling Collection