Iowa Digital Camo Adult Board Shorts
One of the most successful and storied teams in the sport, Iowa Boasts 23 team NCAA Championships, all occurring since 1975. The dynasty began with the great Dan Gable, who was Head Coach from 1976 to 1997.
This tradition of excellence has continued at Iowa even after Gable’s departure from the program, during the 2010 season Iowa produced one of the most dominant teams in the history of the sport, never losing a dual meet.
Now led by Tom Brands, the history of excellence and perfection of the sport at Iowa is what makes them a perfect example of the RUDIS “Way of Life”.
- Elastic comfort stretch waistband with drawstring
- 100% Performance polyester/Loose fit spandex
- Four Way stretch fabric throughout
- Flatlock stitching for comfort, style, and durability
- 2.5” side split for mobility
- Printed, cut, and individually hand sewn in the United States